Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Biggest Loser =#winning

Ok, so I joined the Biggest Loser today, and I kinda snickered to myself when I did, well not for just one reason.

Think about it "THE BIGGEST LOSER"...I really do feel like the BIGGEST LOSER for getting involved with this woman's husband, for allowing myself to fall in love with him and staying with him for 11 months, and for making so many sacrifices for a 'relationship' that was DOOMED from day ONE.

BUT I also snickered at "THE BIGGEST LOSER" because before I met "Jorge" he weighted over 300 pounds, but when we met, he had only JUST completed the program that had transformed him into the 215 pound piece of yumminess that fed me and kept me sated, quiet, and happy for what seemed like a lifetime.

So here goes, let's see where I will be in 3 months.

Welcome to my journey y'all. Let's hope I can be the Biggest Loser too...in a really good way.

#WINNING

No comments:

Post a Comment